Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Floral Embellished Eggs

I had some leftover floral embellishments from my Embellished Vases project and thought they'd be really pretty on Easter eggs.



What You Need:
  • Styrofoam eggs
  • Straight Pins (I used plain silver because that's what I had, but they'd be really cute using the pins with the ball on the ends)
  • Floral Embellishments (mine are from Michaels)

How To Make It:
Simply place a flower on the egg and secure in place through the center with a straight pin. Repeat until egg is completely covered.


Places I'm Partying:
Somewhat SimpleThe 36th AVENUE
shabby creek cottageKatie's Nesting Spot





One Artsy Mama
Fun Stuff FridaysSee Vanessa CraftWhipperberry
  Chic on a Shoestring Decorating

Too Much Time On My Hands

2 comments:

  1. They are adorable!
    I am featuring you tomorrow... thank you for partying with me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh how cute! And simple enough that maybe I can even do them ;)

    ReplyDelete