Thursday, April 26, 2012

Teacher Appreciation Dinner & A Movie

This week is Teacher Appreciation week at my son's school. Some of the parents chipped in for gift cards for the teachers. We got one for the local movie theater and one for a nearby restaurant. I packaged this "Dinner & a Movie" themed gift and am hoping they will love it!


I made the popcorn box templates out of teacher-themed cardstock (for directions see my She's Ready to POP Baby Shower Favor post) and added a bag of microwave popcorn, a box of Milk Duds, some Sweet Tarts and the gift cards.


Don't forget to enter the Mother's Day Necklace Giveaway going on until May 1st!



Places I'm Partying:

 One Artsy Mama The Shabby Nest
See Vanessa Craft A Little Inspirationtoomuchtime
 Sumo's Sweet Stuff
Lil\'LunaSkip To My Lou Tip Junkie handmade projects
wednesday's wowzers 




 

8 comments:

  1. CUTE CUTE CUTE!!! Now following from bloglovin hop!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great teacher gift idea. Love IT. Smiles, Paula

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea! My daughter's teacher would love something like this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great idea! Both of my kids' teachers this year are male and I've been racking my brain trying to come up with a gift for them! This is perfect! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brilliant idea! I hope you'll link up to my Teacher Appreciation Linky Party!

    http://www.itsybitsypaperblog.com/2012/05/teacher-appreciation-linky-party.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is perfect appreciation gift for a teacher. Thanks for sharing at oopsey daisy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so cute. I would love this as a gift. Thanks so much for sharing at Whimsy Wednesdays.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Blythe-

    This dinner and a movie idea is perfect for a teacher's end of the year gifts, as well! We would have both adored this when we were teaching!

    Super cute presentation. We featured you on our site at our Teacher Appreciation Ideas Post & are also featuring you at our Pinterest.

    Have a lovely week,
    Nicolette & Karen
    The Classroom Creative

    ReplyDelete